So lately everyone’s been asking about my ass.
Rather than just keep answering “Squats!” like everyone always says I thought I’d give everyone a taste of what I actually did. You can and should add weights to these moves when you get to that point.
All of these moves target your glutes, so get workin if you want dat ass!
when people ask how to get rid of cellulite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you look fucking amazing.
The Best Victoria Secret Ab Workout by XFit Daily
Do each exercise for 1 minute.
1. Single Leg Drops
2. Flutter Kicks
4. Heel Touches
5. Sit Ups
6. Crunch Pulses
7. Oblique Crunches 30 seconds each side
8. Side Plank Pulls 30 seconds each side
Repeat Whole Routine for a 16 min Ab Workout
The other day I wrote a post about my issues with 30 day squat challenges which you can check out here. Now it’s really easy to point out flaws with something. But it’s another thing all together to do something about it. So I thought I would go ahead and create my suggestion for a 31 day program targeted at giving you an amazing butt. Now you will notice that this program isn’t every day like some programs. This is important to allow your body to recover and get stronger. Feel free to insert your own regular cardio or upper body workouts into the off spaces. If you want to try the program go ahead and download and print the images if you like for your wall. If you have any questions about the program my ask box is always open.
Awesome! Thanks, fitabled!
1) Bodyrock Side Burpee Challenge
2) Bodyrock Fierce Friday Workout
3) Bodyrock Amazing Abs Workout
4) Bodyrock 600 Rep Fat Burner
5) Bodyrock Run the World Workout
6) Bodyrock Hot Attack Workout
7) Bodyrock 4 Minute Workout for a Busy Day
8) Bodyrock 6 Minute Workout
9) Bodyrock Butt and Fat Loss Workout
10) Bodyrock Yeah Workout
Even if only for four minutes - make those four minutes count.
Push yourself. Intensity > Time.
(Sorry for the lack of picture, I’ve been really busy and haven’t had time to make them. As soon as I make them I’ll repost the recipe with the picture.)
- 1 cup peanut butter (any kind)
- 1 cup sugar plus a little extra for rolling (white will make the peanut butter stand out, brown…
Matcha green tea “cheese”cake – What you need:
For the base:
- 1 cup of raw Brazil nuts, soaked* 8 hours
- 1 cup of raw cashews, soaked 8 hours
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder
- ½ cup of chopped dried figs, packed (8-9 medium figs)
- ¼ tablespoon salt
For the filling:
- 3 cups of raw cashews, soaked 8 hours
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 2/3 cup coconut oil, melted**
- 2/3 cup agave syrup
- 1 tablespoon matcha green tea powder
- zest of one lemon
- 1/8 teaspoon, or just a pinch, of salt
* Soak your cashews (or any nut that you want to blend or use as a base for 8 to 10 hours in enough water to completely cover them, and then some. Keep them in the fridge while soaking.)
** To make it “truly” raw, melt your coconut oil in a bowl that is resting in hot (but not boiling) water. If you don’t mind about the genuine raw aspect, you can pop it in the microwave, and check on it frequently. You want the oil barely melted. I did it the raw “genuine” way to stick to the spirit of the raw cake!
Matcha green tea “cheese”cake – What you do:
Soak your cashews and Brazil nuts for 8 hours in a sealed container in your fridge.
Rinse them very well with fresh water after the soaking period, set aside.
In a food processor, combine the nuts, figs, cocoa, and salt (all of the base ingredients). Blend until the mixture sticks together well, and starts to form a ball. This should take about 2 to 3 minutes.
Press the base mixture into a spring form pan firmly.
Rest in the fridge while you prepare the filling.
To prepare the filling, gently heat the coconut oil until barely melted. Add the agave syrup and mix well.
Put the cashews, lemon juice, matcha powder, salt, and the oil/agave mixture into a food processor.
Blend until everything is EXTREMELY smooth. I first blended for about 3 minutes, and then I scraped down the sides of the food processor and stirred it up a bit by hand.
Then, I blended for about 3 to 5 more minutes, repeated the stirring procedure, and then finally let it go for another minute or two.
Taste the batter as you go along… add more matcha if you want a stronger matcha flavour, add more agave if you want a sweeter cake, etc.
Remove the base from the fridge and pour the cashew filling into the pan.
Smooth it all out and tap the pan on the counter a few times to spread the filling evenly in the pan.Ideally, place the cake in the freezer for 3 to 4 hours, minimum, or over night for best results. I don’t have a freezer, and just used the fridge – it turned out fine! If you do use a freezer, allow the cake to thaw slightly (20 to 30 minutes) before serving.
1. Cucumbers contain most of the vitamins you need every day, just one cucumber contains Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Vitamin C, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium and Zinc.
2. Feeling tired in the afternoon, put down the caffeinated soda and pick up a cucumber. Cucumbers are a good source of B Vitamins and Carbohydrates that can provide that quick pick-me-up that can last for hours.
3. Tired of your bathroom mirror fogging up after a shower? Try rubbing a cucumber slice along the mirror, it will eliminate the fog and provide a soothing, spa-like fragrance.
4. Are grubs and slugs ruining your planting beds? Place a few slices in a small pie tin and your garden will be free of pests all season long. The chemicals in the cucumber react with the aluminum to give off a scent undetectable to humans but drive garden pests crazy and make them flee the area.
5. Looking for a fast and easy way to remove cellulite before going out or to the pool? Try rubbing a slice or two of cucumbers along your problem area for a few minutes, the phytochemicals in the cucumber cause the collagen in your skin to tighten, firming up the outer layer and reducing the visibility of cellulite. Works great on wrinkles too!!!
6. Want to avoid a terrible headache? Eat a few cucumber slices before going to bed and wake up refreshed and headache free. Cucumbers contain enough sugar, B vitamins and electrolytes to replenish essential nutrients the body lost, keeping everything in equilibrium, avoiding a headache!!
7. Looking to fight off that afternoon or evening snacking binge? Cucumbers have been used for centuries and often used by European trappers, traders and explores for quick meals to thwart off starvation.
8. Have an important meeting or job interview and you realize that you don’t have enough time to polish your shoes? Rub a freshly cut cucumber over the shoe, its chemicals will provide a quick and durable shine that not only looks great but also repels water.
9. Out of WD 40 (I hope you are ALWAYS out of WD 40 and that you use just oil -Unprocessed Mama) and need to fix a squeaky hinge? Take a cucumber slice and rub it along the problematic hinge, and voila, the squeak is gone!
10. Stressed out and don’t have time for massage, facial or visit to the spa? Cut up an entire cucumber and place it in a boiling pot of water, the chemicals and nutrients from the cucumber will react with the boiling water and be released in the steam, creating a soothing, relaxing aroma that has been shown to reduce stress in new mothers and college students during final exams.
11. Just finish a business lunch and realize you don’t have gum or mints? Take a slice of cucumber and press it to the roof of your mouth with your tongue for 30 seconds to eliminate bad breath, the phytochemicals will kill the bacteria in your mouth responsible for causing bad breath.
12. Looking for a ‘green’ way to clean your faucets, sinks or stainless steel? Take a slice of cucumber and rub it on the
surface you want to clean, not only will it remove years of tarnish and bring back the shine, but is won’t leave streaks and won’t harm you fingers or fingernails while you clean.
13. Using a pen and made a mistake? Take the outside of the
cucumber and slowly use it to erase the pen writing, also works great on crayons and markers that the kids have used to decorate the walls!